Immune Elderberry Complete
Elderberry Complete is a dietary supplement that is made from 84% organic elderberry juice (not from concentrate), plus additional vitamins and juices (specifically selected to help the immune system), to produce a great tasting 100% juice product.
Elderberries have been used for centuries for their health benefits. We’ve created this powerful supplement packed with antioxidants and Vitamin C for immune and respiratory support. But that wasn’t enough for us…we added Vitamin A, Zinc, a Vitamin B complex, and Beta Glucan into our Elderberry Complete.
History – Benefits of Elderberry
The elder plants history is fascinating, believed to have been first cultivated in 2000 BC and used by just about every culture for many uses. According to Deni Phillips, in the Elderberry Value-Added Sourcebook, Hippocrates called the elderberry plant “the medicine chest of the country people”.
Some of its many historical uses:
- In North America, Western Asia, Europe, and North Africa, elderberries have been a folk remedy for centuries.
- In the 1600’s, the elderberry plant was deemed effective in treating everything from “the toothache to the plague”.
- The American Indians used the elder plant and berries for many medicinal uses; infusions made from the bark to cleanse the body of infection; ripe berries used as analgesics, anti-inflammatories, fever reducers; floral teas used as a laxative and to treat rheumatism; salves and infusions made from plant parts to treat bruises and wounds to draw out infection; pounded leaves to treat headaches, drank seed and root infusions to treat liver ailments and digestive issues, fermented elderberry wine for rheumatism, dried elderflowers were used in infusions for fever and children’s colic.
- The American Indians ate fresh and dried elderberries; elderflowers were cooked with foods and used to make beverages.
- Colonial woman would make a rub, a paste made of reduced of elderberry juice and sugar, that they would keep on hand to mix a spoonful of warm water for coughs and flu symptoms.
- In Colonial times the elder was used in many ways; to treat fevers and toothaches, as a laxative, to reduce swelling, and as a painkiller.
- During the Civil War, since the elderberry plant was found growing everywhere, it could be used fresh. The leaves were laid next to the head of bedridden soldiers to keep flies away, the flowers were infused and used as an eyewash for infections, elderberry syrup was used in the treatment of gout and chronic rheumatism.
- Historically Elderberry has been used to treat respiratory problems such as colds, flu, coughs, and tonsillitis.
Research today suggests these benefits of elderberry juice:
- Rich in anthocyanin and carotenoids, powerful antioxidants that may stabilize free radicals and may protect the body from cellular damage
- A natural source of vitamins C, E and A, which our bodies need daily
- Rich in mineral nutrients, such as iron and potassium, which may aid in relief of inflammation
- Packed with antioxidants, like flavonoids, which may help boost immune system activity
Elderberry Complete is made with 100% organic elderberry juice, grown on our Nature’s Organic Haven USDA certified organic elderberry farm.
We are proud to be an organic farm, growing our elderberries the way nature intended and producing the healthiest product we possibly can.
Enjoy Elderberry Complete daily to help support a healthy immune system.
Bottle size – 13 oz. glass bottle
This product is coming soon.